Welcome to my informative guide on the placement of Rubber Plants According to Vastu Shastra, where we explore the best locations to keep a rubber plant for harmonious energy flow in your living space.
Vastu Shastra, an ancient Indian architectural and design system, emphasizes the importance of balancing energies within a home or office.
In this article, I will discuss the ideal placement of rubber plants based on Vastu principles, providing you with valuable insights on how to maximize positive energy and create a harmonious environment.
What is the Best Vastu Direction for Rubber Plant in House?
Vastu experts say that you shouldn’t grow rubber plants outside in your garden with other plants because it brings bad luck to your home. Rubber plants must usually be grown inside or in a greenhouse.
Experts say that the best place for a rubber tree plant is in the southeast corner of the living room or hall. You should put the plant in the south-east corner of the living room and the hallway.
Experts say that the best place for a rubber tree plant is in the southeast corner of the living room or hall. You should put the plant in the southeast corner of the living room and the hallway.
You should put the plant in the southeast corner of the room. If the plant is big and has several stems, put it on the floor. If the plant is small and in a flowerpot, put it on a table.
Vastu Significance of Rubber Plant
In Vastu, the round leaves of the rubber plant are seen as a sign of growth and wealth. If you put it in the right part of your home, it can bring you money and business success.
As was already said, it can clean the air in the house by absorbing toxins from the air.
What Does the Rubber Plant Symbolize?
Every plant has its own aspects, and the same goes for the plant known as rubber. The circular leaves symbolize wealth and growth in the financial realm that everyone wants so to make it occur, make sure you place it in the right location.
It is also believed that they are able to absorb airborne toxins and are, therefore, an ideal plant to use for vastu.
Although the living room and hallway are the most common places to keep them, there is no hard law that says you must keep them there.
Make sure the plant receives indirect sunlight since direct sunlight can burn the plant or even kill it.
Benefits of Vastu Plants for Home
According to Vastu shastra, creating a garden at the residence is seen as fortunate. Let’s shed some light on the advantages of Vastu plants at home:
- According to Vastu plants, they help to remove negative energy from the surrounding. They assist in drawing positive energy.
- To keep the energy flowing and in balance, vaastu plants are put to use.
- A few vastu plants can also aid in improving the health of family members.
- Vastu plants also impact the financial situation of residents.
But, the correct positioning for Vastu plants is equally important and if the plants aren’t compatible with Vastu this could have negative consequences and draw bad luck.
Vastu Trees You Should Not Plant in Home
Vastu trees and plants are a great method to refresh your home and draw positive energy. But, there are a certain number of plants, according to vastu shastra, which should not plant in your home. Here are some of them:
- Acacia Arabica or Babool: As per Vastu Shastra, babool should always plant outside of the house. If it’s plants within the home, it can impact relationships negatively.
- Tamarind: Tamarind trees are thought to pull bad spirits or negative energy into dwellings.
- Date Palm:Vastu Shastra advises against keeping date palms inside the home since they may bring about poverty.
Indoor Plants Do’s & Don’ts According to Vastu
- When choosing an indoor plant, you should select an indoor plant that is healthy and bursting with lively foliage. Vastu considers these indoor plants to be healthful since they bring positive energy into the room.
- It is advisable to make sure that the leaves of indoor plants are dust-free in accordance with vastu for plant life. It is possible to use a sponge to wash the leaves, however, you should be gentle and cautious.
- It is best to avoid plants that are thorny. According to Vastu on plants thorny plants such as cacti can attract negative energy. They can also affect family relationships.
- Take out the dry plants or dead leaves and dead flowers from your plants regularly.
- According to Vastu, potted plants possess the most energy. However, it is also possible to put fresh-cut flowers in a vase or pot. This can also help to clear the atmosphere of your home and give it positive vibes.
- Be sure to not plant big plants in the northeastern direction of your home. The northeast orientation must avoid according to Vastu for plants.
In conclusion, Vastushastra is the ancient Indian Science of architecture and design that aims to create harmonious and balanced spaces.
It considers the placement of rooms, doors, windows, and other elements to ensure the Proper flow of energy and improve the well-being of the occupants.
According to Vastu, the best direction for a rubber plant in the house is East, North, or Northeast. It is important to Remember that Vastu is not mandatory and following it or not is a personal choice. Thanks for reading the post.
People Can Also Search For:-
- snake plant vastu direction
- rubber plant disadvantages
- rubber plant vastu in hindi
- plants to keep at home as per vastu
- rubber plant in bedroom vastu
- snake plant as per vastu
- where to keep vastu plant in home
- is rubber plant good as per vastu
FAQs- Where to Keep Rubber Plant as per Vastu
Vastu Shastra says that having a rubber plant inside is good luck because it brings wealth and health into the home.
According to Vastu principles, it is best to place a rubber plant in the southeast corner of your living room or any other room in the house. This direction represents prosperity and riches.
According to Vastu, it is usually not a good idea to maintain a rubber plant in the bedroom. However, if you have sufficient space and the southeast corner of your bedroom is unoccupied, you can place the plant there.
No, it is not advisable to keep a rubber plant in the northeast corner of your home according to Vastu principles. It is customary to keep the northeast corner clear of debris, tidy, and huge plants or trees.
While there are no precise size standards for the rubber plant, it is advisable to select a healthy, well-grown plant that is proportionate to the available area. Avoid overcrowding the area with an excessively large plant.
Yes, according to Vastu, it is advantageous to place a rubber plant close to the main entrance or foyer. v
The kitchen should not have a rubber plant, according to Vastu rules. Since the kitchen serves as a fire element zone, large plants may alter the energy balance.
Yes, you can keep multiple rubber plants in different rooms of your home as long as you follow the recommended directions for each room. Maintain the plants well to prevent obstruction of the paths and debris.
According to Vastu, it generally advises avoiding placing a rubber plant in the exact center of your home. The center space, also as the Brahmasthan is a place of worship that must have to be open and free of charge.
Yes, according to Vastu, maintaining a rubber plant at the workplace or workspace is lucky. It aims to increase output, innovation, and financial expansion.
My Name is Ashvini Chauhan, and I am the author of this blog. Based on my knowledge a personal experience what I have learned about rubber plants that everything I am going to share on this blog. I have covered articles about how to propagate rubber plants, how to water rubber plants, and where to keep these plants in your house or outside. I have shared the benefits of rubber plants and what are the advantages and disadvantages of these plants